ICONNECT is a ministry tool that enables the people of Ingomar Church to connect, communicate, and grow together.
FEATURES OF ICONNECT
- Facilitates easy communication with others at Ingomar Church
- Allows you to update your own information (photo, address, email, etc.), and adjust your own privacy settings
- Serves as a church directory
- Offers secure online giving and secure viewing of your giving statements
- Makes it easy to sign up for special events / activities
- Enables you to share and interact with your small group members
- Gives you access to a current church calendar
- Helps you find serving opportunities
- Helps you learn more about ministry programs
How to login
Click the “ICONNECT” button at the top right of any Ingomar Church website page to open a login screen. Type your Username and Password for the Login ID (sent by email from Ingomar Church) and click “Login”. If you have not received your ICONNECT Login ID and would like one, click the “Sign Up” link on the ICONNECT login screen or contact the church office at 412-364-3613, or email Matt Moudry at [email protected].
How TO give online using ICONNECT
Using ICONNECT as a group leader
This guide has basic instructions for group leaders including adding/removing group members, sending messages and mail merges to your group, soliciting help with group needs, posting files for your group, creating events for your group, and taking attendance at group events.