JOBS AT INGOMAR CHURCH
The mission of Ingomar United Methodist Church (IUMC) is to reach people with the good news of Jesus and together become fully devoted followers of Christ. We believe life is better when Jesus is at the center and we exist to lead people into growing relationships with Jesus Christ.
Ingomar Child Enrichment Center (ICEC) is currently recruiting an infant teacher. ICEC is a preschool and child care center serving children ages six weeks to six years and their families. The mission of ICEC is to build community among young children and their families, to foster relationships within these groups, and to create environments where children learn through play and experience God’s amazing love!
If you are looking to work in a supportive, faith-based environment where you are valued as an educator and can let your creativity shine, then ICEC is the place for you! Please visit https://ingomarpreschool.org/info-resources-2/employment/ to find out more reasons why you will love working for us. Sign on bonus available for full time hours!
What we are looking for in our future staff members:
- Must share and support the mission and vision of the ICEC.
- Teachers: Preferably have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in early childhood education, child development, special education, elementary education or the human services field. Other qualifications that would be accepted are an associate’s degree in any of the fields listed above and 2 years’ experience working with children.
- Assistants: Must have at least a high school diploma and two years’ experience working with children
- Knowledge of developmentally appropriate practices.
- Prior classroom experience or documented experience working with young children.
- Ability to obtain current clearances and physical with a TB test before first day of work.
Additional information about ICEC can be found at https://ingomarpreschool.org/
The hours for this position are 12-4 (Monday, Wednesday, Friday) and 8-4 (Tuesday and Thursday) with the option to substitute teach in other classrooms on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday mornings.
We would love to have you join our family as a staff member at ICEC! To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to [email protected]
- Employee child care discount
- Paid time off
- Summers off
- Paid trainings
- Flexible Schedule
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $14.50 – $16.50 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Ability to commute/relocate
- child care or preschool: 2 years (Required)
Eligible candidates must be able to pass the Pennsylvania Child Abuse, Pennsylvania State Police Criminal, and FBI Fingerprinting clearance process to become Act 33 and 34 Compliant and must share and support the Christian values of Ingomar Church.
Ingomar United Methodist Church is an Equal Opportunity Employer.