JOB OPENINGS AT INGOMAR CHURCH
As position openings become available, we regularly post part time and full time jobs at Ingomar Church. We also post open positions for preschool and childcare jobs.
Preschool and Child Care Teachers
Ingomar Child Enrichment Center (ICEC) is currently recruiting preschool and child care teachers for the 2021-2022 school year. ICEC is a preschool and child care center serving children ages six weeks to six years and their families. The mission of ICEC is to build community among young children and their families, to foster relationships within these groups, and to create environments where children learn through play and experience God’s amazing love!
If you are looking to work in a supportive, faith-based environment where you are valued as an educator and can let your creativity shine, then ICEC is the place for you! Click here to find out more reasons why you will love working for us.
What we are looking for in a preschool or child care teacher:
- Must share and support the mission and vision of the ICEC.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in early childhood education, child development, special education, elementary education or the human services field. Other qualifications that would be accepted are an associate’s degree in any of the fields listed above and 2 years’ experience working with children.
- Demonstrate knowledge of developmentally appropriate practices.
- Prior classroom experience or documented experience working with young children.
- Ability to obtain current clearances and physical with a TB test before first day of work.
Additional information about ICEC can be found at ingomarpreschool.org
We would love to have you join our family as a teacher at ICEC! To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to [email protected]
- Employee child care discount
- Paid time off
- Summers off
- Paid trainings
- Flexible Schedule
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: $12.00 – $15.00 per hour
Eligible candidates must be able to pass the Pennsylvania Child Abuse, Pennsylvania State Police Criminal, and FBI Fingerprinting clearance process to become Act 33 and 34 Compliant and must share and support the Christian values of Ingomar Church.
Ingomar United Methodist Church is an Equal Opportunity Employer.