Your help is needed!
The Rainbow Christian Missions team going to Kenya on October 14, 2019 is in need of the following medical items.
Donations can be placed in the Kenya box located in the hallway outside of the Auxiliary Narthex, or may be brought to the Church Office.
Monetary donations are also needed to purchase prescription medicine in Kenya. Checks may be made payable to “RCM” and given to Ruth or Chub Dietz.
ITEM / SIZE NEEDED
- Antacid tablets – Adult
- Antibiotic Cream – 1 oz
- Hydrocortisone (Anti itch) Cream – 1 oz
- Clotrimazole (Anti fungal) Cream – 1 oz
- Tylenol (Acetaminophen) – 500 mg Tablets
- Aspirin – 81 mg or 325 mg Tablets
- Advil (Ibuprofen) – 200 mg Tablets
- Liquid Tylenol or Ibuprofen – 1 oz Infant Drops
Donations needed by September 30. Thank you!