Life change happens in small groups! At Ingomar Church there are many small groups for people of all ages and interests. We’re pleased to add the following new options this summer!
Young Adults Group
This group is for high school grads (age 18+) through age 35, with no kids yet. By request, Pastor Cyndi has set up the following mission opportunities. Please plan to join us!
Upcoming Young Adult Mission Opportunities:
- Saturday, July 10, 9am-3pm – Renovations at Camp Davis, Retreat Site of Ingomar Church
- Saturday, July 17, 8am-4pm – Volunteer at Greater Pittsburgh Community Food Bank
- Saturday, July 24, 8am-4pm – Work at Eastbrooke Mission Barn (ramps and emergency kits)
- Saturday, July 31, 9am-3pm – Renovations at Camp Davis
- Saturday, August 6, time TBA – Renovations or Volunteer with Daily Bread
If you have questions about these opportunities, please contact Pastor Cyndi. Please email [email protected] or text 412-389-2460 to indicate which days you will participate!
Young Parents Group
This group is for those with young children who are not already connected with a small group. The initial meetings allowed parents to get to know one another while the kids played together to become better acquainted. The group continues to explore the likelihood of attendance and participation if the group meets weekly throughout the summer.
Attention: Parents of Young Children:
If you would be interested in helping to choose fun places/activities for parents and kids to meet and hang out, please contact Pastor Cyndi: [email protected]