The Wellness Ministry of Ingomar Church supports, educates, and encourages the congregation and community through Christ-centered programming and activities to promote physical, mental, spiritual, and emotional care and well-being.
- Monthly blood pressure screenings (2nd Sunday of every month after services)
- Grief support groups – various opportunities to seek help in dealing with loss through discussion groups and creative approaches such as Healing through the Arts workshop
- Memorial Walk– Annual walk to celebrate lives of deceased loved ones (in May)
- Blue Christmas Service – A service intended to comfort anyone not feeling joyous at the holidays, suffering loss of health, job, relationship, or the death of a loved one
- Hospital and home visits to church and community members in need of resources, help, advocacy