You can help by supporting this annual campaign sponsored by North Hills Community Outreach. Thanks to your help last year, many local families in crisis received a complete Thanksgiving dinner. Grocery bags and lists of needed items will be distributed on Sunday, October 22.
To participate and support this local effort, please fill a bag of groceries and add a grocery store gift card. Bring it on Sunday, October 29 or November 5.
You can help by donating any or all of the following items to help those in need have a full dinner:
- 1 large box stuffing mix
- 1 large box instant mashed potatoes
- 1 15-ounce can of cranberry sauce
- 2 16-ounce cans of vegetables
- 1 box of pie crust mix
- 1 29-ounce can of “easy” pumpkin pie mix
- 1 12-ounce can of evaporated milk
- 1 box of muffin mix
- 1 package of turkey gravy mix
- 1 package of napkins
- 1 gift card for $15 or more to purchase a turkey (we recommend purchasing a Giant Eagle gift card available at the Mission Committee’s Giant Eagle table in the auxiliary narthex)
Thank you in advance for your generosity!