Please help by supporting this annual campaign sponsored by North Hills Community Outreach. Thanks to your help last year, many local families in crisis received a complete Thanksgiving dinner. Grocery bags and lists of needed items were distributed on Sunday, September 30 and October 7.
To participate and support this local effort, please fill a bag of groceries and add a grocery store gift card. Bring your donations on Sunday, October 21.
You can help by donating any or all of the following items to help those in need have a full dinner:
- 1 large box stuffing mix
- 1 large box instant mashed potatoes
- 1 15-ounce can of cranberry sauce
- 2 16-ounce cans of vegetables
- 1 box of pie crust mix
- 1 29-ounce can of “easy” pumpkin pie mix
- 1 12-ounce can of evaporated milk
- 1 box of muffin mix
- 1 package of turkey gravy mix
- 1 package of napkins
- 1 gift card for $15 or more to purchase a turkey (we recommend purchasing a Giant Eagle gift card available at the Mission Committee’s Giant Eagle table in the auxiliary narthex)
Thank you in advance for your generosity!