ICONNECT is a ministry tool that enables the people of Ingomar Church to connect, communicate, and grow together.
Need help logging on? Call the church office (412-364-3613) to schedule a time to learn how. We’ll even take your photo and upload it for you.
To access ICONNECT, simply press the “Log in to ICONNECT” button that appears at the top-right of every Ingomar Church website page.
For resources to help you learn how to use and get the most out of ICONNECT, click on the sections below.
- Easy communication with others at Ingomar Church.
- Update your own information (photo, address, email, etc.), and adjust your own privacy settings.
- Use it as a church directory.
- Secure online giving and secure viewing of your giving statements.
- Easily sign up for special events / activities
- Share and interact with your small group members
- See a current church calendar
More coming soon on how to use ICONNECT to:
- Find serving opportunities
- Learn more about ministry programs
Press the “Log in to ICONNECT” button at the top right of any Ingomar Church website page and you’ll be taken to a login screen. To login, type in the Username and Password for the Login ID you received on email from Ingomar Church and press “Login”. If you have not yet received your ICONNECT Login ID and would like to request one, on the ICONNECT login page (see below), press the “Sign Up” link or contact the church office at 412-364-3613, or email Chub Dietz at [email protected].
See the instructions on the online giving page.
This guide has basic instructions on how to do the things you need to do as a group leader in ICONNECT including adding/removing group members, sending messages as well as mail merges to your group, calling for people to help with group needs, posting files for your group, creating events for your group, and taking attendance at group events.