Led by Margie Martinelli, Wellness Ministry Coordinator, the Wellness Ministry of Ingomar Church supports, educates, and encourages the congregation and community through Christ-centered programming and activities to promote physical, mental, spiritual, and emotional care and well-being.
- Monthly blood pressure screenings (2nd Sunday of every month after services)
- Grief support groups—call for dates/times
- Memorial Walk- Annual walk to celebrate lives of deceased loved ones (in May)
- Blue Christmas Service (1st Wed in Dec.) A service intended to comfort anyone not feeling joyous at the holidays, suffering loss of health, job, relationship, or the death of a loved one
- Various programs throughout the year based on interest/need
- Hospital and home visits to church and community members in need of resources, help, advocacy