Health and Safety is our First Priority
While in “Yellow Phase” of COVID-19 mitigation, Ingomar Church is exercising all recommended precautions, and our priority is protecting the health and safety of all, especially the most vulnerable.
Precautions observed while in Yellow phase include:
- Continuation of “virtual” online worship and ministries
- High-risk individuals are encouraged to continue sheltering in-place
- Gatherings are limited to no more than 25
- Physical distancing (minimum 6 ft.) observed
- Face Masks are required
- Proper hand washing / hand sanitizing practiced
- Mandatory attendance recording at all in-person gatherings
- Rigorous cleaning / sanitizing of commonly touched surfaces
For a complete list of expectations of groups wishing to gather in-person, please contact Sarah Martin, Church Office Manager, at 412-364-3613 x208 or [email protected] Watch for on-going updates as they become available.