2019 – 2020 Preschool & Childcare (CDC) Registration
Registration along with fees will be accepted as long as space is available in our program. Children will be placed in classes on a first-come basis.
If you registered for Pre-School, you will receive an e-mail concerning your child’s class placement. Upon receipt, the registration & program fee will requested to secure your child’s spot in our 2019-2020 school year.
For Preschool Registration & Program Fee (non-refundable) – This fee is used to offset administrative processing costs as well as expenses related to the Science, Movement, Preschool Praise, Field Trips and Christmas and Easter programs.
- 3-5 year olds – 1 child $160; $30 discount for each additional child.
- Under 3 – 1 child $80; $30 discount for each additional child.
If you registered for Child Care, you will receive confirmation of your schedule request by February 15 (possibly earlier). Registration Fee Payment will be requested at that time and must be submitted to guarantee your placement.
CDC Registration Fee – This fee is non-refundable.
- CDC Only Family : $90/child or max $160/family
- CDC & PS Family : $60/child or max $120/family
Once you have received confirmation that your child has been enrolled in the Preschool or CDC Program, you will need to complete the following form. NOTE that in order to comply with Pennsylvania state regulations, the Health Assessment form MUST be completed before your child will be allowed to start school.
- Registration & Activity Fees are non-refundable.
- PS Tuition of first and last month payment is considered for refund if withdrawal occurs in writing prior to May 30, 2018
- CDC (Childcare) Tuition of Aug/Sept is considered for refund if withdrawal occurs in writing prior to July 1, 2018