Senior High Mission Trip
June 11-17 in Philippi, WV
Please click the links below to download and complete the registration forms, then return them to Mark Naylor.
2023 Registration Form
2023 Medical Release Form
2023 Participant Code Of Conduct
2023 Adult Code Of Conduct
The Senior High Mission Trip is open to all youth completing grades 9-12 this year and all post-college age adults.
- Trip dates are Sunday, June 11 through Saturday, June 17.
- We provide transportation for all youth on a motorcoach to Philippi on Sunday and back to Ingomar Church on Saturday. No youth will drive to Philippi.
- We anticipate staying at Philippi Middle School, pending school district approval.
- Cost of the trip is $225 for students plus participation in group fundraisers.
- Cost of the trip for adults is $60 for a full week, $30 for a partial week.
- Registration and other forms can be downloaded below or picked up in the church office.
- If you have financial concerns, please see Mark Naylor as soon as possible. Scholarships are available.
For construction questions, please see Mark Naylor.
ADULT VOLUNTEERS NEEDED:
We are looking for adults willing to serve at a work site and we are especially looking for help in the kitchen. Also, we are looking for two adults to ride on the bus, as chaperones. If you are can help, please contact Mark Naylor.