Our “Love Your Actual Neighbor” Sermon Series explores the importance of building relationships with our local neighbors and our faith community. You are invited to join a related study group.
As we consider the key ingredients of good neighboring, prepare to take next steps each week, such as:
- Consider joining one our small groups to learn and practice loving our actual neighbors.
- Visit a local business and leave an “Ingomar Church LOVES our local businesses” card, and leave them a positive review.
- Share a cup of coffee (or other beverage) with your neighbor.
- Pray for God to show you someone who is lonely, and then how best to reach out to them.
Starting April 16, our new Sermon Series explores the importance of building relationships with our local neighbors and our faith community. You are invited to join a related study group.
- Sundays 7-8pm, Room 125A, Community Life Center
- Mondays 1:30-2:30pm, Room 109, Community Life Center
- Thursdays 5-6pm, Room 109, Community Life Center
Using the principles of ‘The Good Neighbor Experiment,’ this 4-week study accompanies our series, and is designed to help participants build relationships with their actual, literal neighbors.
Church growth is not the aim of the Good Neighbor Experiment. Instead it looks to metrics of relationship, abundance, and joy as markers of fruitfulness.
The Good Neighbor Experiment helps participants learn the giftedness of their neighbors and neighborhoods through conversation and connection.
Contact Pastor Cyndi for more information, or to join a group.